Store more of your favorite frozen foods with this 8.7 cu. ft. (246 L) chest freezer. This DOE compliant model is energy efficient and will help you maximize bulk food storage while saving you money! The foods you use most often are stored near the top in a convenient vinyl-lined storage basket. The mechanical thermostat can easily be set to the desired temperature, and the manual defrost drain makes maintenance easy. This versatile unit can be stored in the home or garage and features adjustable leveling feet for easy installation. The exterior power indicator light and one-year parts and labor warranty take the worry out of the process.
- 8.7 cu. ft. (246 L) capacity: Store more of your favorite frozen foods and maximize bulk food storage
- DOE Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money
- Garage Ready: The freezer can operate at temperatures ranging from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Mechanical thermostat: Easy to use for setting the variable temperature range
- Wire Storage Basket: 1 adjustable wire storage basket for small, frequently used items
- Manual defrost: The front mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- Power indicator light: lets you know that your freezer is working
- Adjustable leveling feet: Allows easy installation on uneven floors
||25 3/16 "
||34 13/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
8.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.