WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR STANDARD VIP DELIVERY?
With our standard delivery, you will receive a team of two scheel employed and trained delivery personnel using an Appliance Dolly, they will move your old appliance(s), furniture or old electronics (similar to those purchased - one for one within premises or take them away for you.), they will take the new merchandise out of the box for you, remove all packaging & tape residue, set it in place, assemble all components, level and plug it in, test it for proper operation and provide a short tutorial of your new purchase and how it works. We'll even take the cartons and packaging with us when we're done! Any plumbing, Electrical or carpentry required over and above a standard delivery/ install would need to be completed by the customers contractor prior to Delivery.
We go over and above with our Free Extras!
Standard Electric Washers/Dryers Delivery & Install- All washers and steam dryers will be connected to your existing plumbing taps within 3-4 feet behind your appliance. (Washers & Dryers may require new hoses at an additional charge and are highly recommended be installed on every new washer/ dryer install; Our delivery personnel will have some in the truck for purchase if required); and connection of dryers to your existing venting behind the dryer provided that there is no modification required to any plumbing or venting in your home, we can change the door swing if required on the washer or dryer (If this is a feature of your new appliance). If a stackable unit is purchased, we will stack and put in place the washer/dryer. ( A stacking kit may be required for stacking Washers/ Dryers). If new pedestals are purchased from us, these will be installed to your new washer/dryer during delivery at no extra charge. (Extra long drain or supply hoses are extra and can be purchased through the store)
Standard Refrigerator delivery & Install– Door swing reversal can be done upon request for no additional charge upon delivery to your home.( If the refrigerator model is capable of door swing reversal). If a refrigerator ice maker kit is purchased from us at the same time, we will install this new kit accessory into your new refrigerator upon delivery. (water supply connection will be reconnected to your fridge using the existing plumbing behind your fridge). Some new homes require a connection hose to the refrigerator from the tap behind the fridge to the fridge (supply line) These can be purchased from the delivery team if required.
Standard Electric Free Standing Range Delivery & Install– Your new range Will be plugged in using the supplied electrical cord & Put into place. The Electronic clock set to the correct time and the appliance will be tested for proper operation.
Furniture – Will be assembled in full and placed in the location of your choice
Electronics- will be placed in the location of your choice, plugged in, connected to existing components using existing wires and connectors & tested. ( additional cables, wall mounts, sound bars, etc are not included but can be purchased through the store)
Bedding - Bed frames if purchased at the same time, will be assembled and placement of the box spring and Mattress in the room and location of your choice.
Available extras to compliment your standard delivery
Dishwasher and/ or over the range microwave Installation are not included with your basic delivery but can be installed for an additional fee at time of delivery. Please ask your sales Representative for more details.
- Installation of electronic sound systems, TV wall installations, or the supply of any materials for an installation. these can be done for an additional fee, please ask your sales representative for more details.
- Split Box Spring for Tight locations.
- Delivery of your old products to another off site location. This can be done for a small fee upon request.
- Additional man power for Delivery’s that are not standard. This includes lifting items over obstacles in the home such as Railings, Sinks, Decks, etc. The Delivery team consists of two members and a dolly. Heavy lifting of items over other items more than 10” off the ground is not included in the standard Delivery service offered. Appliance Carts are used to move items from the truck to its final location in the home.
These items are not included and can not be done by Scheel Staff. Please Ask your sales person about a recommended contractors in your area.
- Connection or disconnection of gas appliances, Gas Conversions to Propane, plumbing , electrical or carpentry contractors.
- All gas connections and Conversions should be done by a qualified, licensed contractor according to local gas codes.
- Disconnection / Reconnection of direct-wired appliances, such as wall ovens, Cook tops, hood fans, built in microwaves, or hardwired ranges or dryers.
- Replacement of leaking / corroded or non functional shut off taps behind the appliance should be replaced prior to your delivery/ Installation appointment by a licenced plumbing contractor.