WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR STANDARD VIP DELIVERY?
With our standard delivery, a team of two delivery personnel using a Appliance Dolly, will move your old appliance, furniture or old electronics (similar to those purchased - one for one within premises), take the new merchandise out of the box for you, remove all packaging & tape residue, set it in place, assemble all components, level and plug it in, test it for proper operation and provide a short tutorial of your new purchase and how it works. We'll even take the cartons and packaging with us when we're done!
Electric Washers/Dryers - All washers and steam dryers will be connected to your existing plumbing taps (Washers may require new hoses; Our delivery personnel will have some in the truck for purchase if required); and connection of dryers to your existing venting provided that there is no modification required to any plumbing or venting in your home, we can change the door swing if required on the washer or dryer (If this is a feature of your new appliance). If a stackable unit is purchased we will stack and put in place the washer/dryer. ( A stacking kit may be required for stacking Washers/ Dryers). If new pedestals are purchased, these will be installed to your new washer/dryer during delivery at no extra charge.
Refrigerator – Door swing reversal can be done upon request for no additional charge when the refrigerator is delivered to your home.( If the refrigerator model is capable of door swing reversal). If a refrigerator ice maker kit is purchased from us at the same time, we will install this new kit accessory into your new refrigerator during delivery. (water supply connection must be done by a certified plumber)
Electric Free Standing Ranges – Will be plugged in using the supplied electrical cord & Put into place. The Electronic clock set to the correct time and the appliance will be tested for proper operation.
Furniture – Will be assembled in full and placed in the location of your choice
Electronics- will be placed in the location of your choice, plugged in, connected to existing components using existing wires and connectors & tested.
Bedding - Bed frames if purchased at the same time, will be assembled and placement of the box spring and Mattress in the room and location of your choice.
Your Standard Delivery Does Not Include:
Please Ask your sales person about a recommended contractor to provide any of the installation services below.
- Connection or disconnection of gas appliances, Gas Conversions to Propane, or refrigerator water lines.
- All gas connections and Conversions should be done by a qualified, licensed contractor according to local gas codes.
- Disconnection / Reconnection of direct-wired appliances.
- Connecting built-in appliances such as: dishwashers, icemakers, (OTR) built-in microwaves, range tops, Range or hood fans or wall ovens.
- Installation of electronic sound systems, TV wall installations, or the supply of any materials for an installation.
- Removal/Disposal from your premise your old products. This can be done for a small fee upon request.
- Split Box Spring for Tight locations.
- Delivery of your old products to another off site location. This can be done for a small fee upon request.
- Additional man power for Delivery’s that are not standard. This includes lifting items over obstacle’s in the home such as Railings, Sinks, Decks, etc. The Delivery team consists of two members and a dolly. Heavy lifting of items over other items more than 10” off the ground is not included in the standard Delivery service offered. Appliance Carts are used to move items from the truck to its final location in the home.