Enjoy entertaining outdoors or backyard meals and drinks with Danby's outdoor refrigerator. Boasting 3.3 cubic feet (93 L) of storage and cooling space, this elegant compact refrigerator can quickly fulfill your family's needs. This mini fridge is ready for fun in any weather with its waterproof electrical housing. Effortlessly move this fridge with four rust-resistant castors. It features two full wire shelves for maximum storage versatility and another half shelf for additional items. There's more than enough room for larger bottles, and the spacious unit helps keep electricity bills in check with its ENERGY STAR rating and state-of-the-art mechanical thermostat. Maintenance and cleaning are simple with the automatic defrost system and spotless-steel finish. The spotless-steel door, black cabinet, and integrated door handle provide a beautiful contemporary look, and the smart scratch-resistant work-top is an ideal place to store accessories. It also comes with an efficient CanStor beverage dispenser and reliable interior light. This model is built for convenience as the reversible door hinge allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening.
- 3.3 cu.ft (93 L) capacity compact all-refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- 4 castors featuring stainless steel ball bearings for rust-resistance
- Tested for cooling capacity in a tropical environment (109F / 43C)
- Rated to IPX4 water ingress protection for safety
- Waterproof electrical housing
- UV protected plastics
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- 2 full-width and 1 half-width adjustable wire shelves
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Mechanical thermostat
- Interior light
- Spotless steel door finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Scratch-resistant worktop
- Integrated door handle
- Integrated door lock
- Reversible door hinge
- 12 months parts and labor coverage
Energy Star Rated:
3.3 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
3.3 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.